HTH Women’s House Manager
This a full-time, live in position with the responsibility of managing and coordinating the women’s recovery house. This includes duties related to administration, housekeeping, House Meetings and daily living. This position works directly with women in recovery, providing structure and support to women seeking to establish stable long-term recovery from a substance use disorder and reports to the Women’s Program Manager.
The House Manager works with women seeking recovery from the time they apply for entry into the program to program completion, or transition to housing in the community. This position assists the Women’s Program Manager with all program entry and exiting procedures. Must be able to live in a shared living situation with other women. Requires maintaining a visible presence in the residence, including being present in the residence at night.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforce house rules
- Assist with treatment planning
- Schedule and oversee house activities
- Schedule maintenance as necessary
Requirements and Qualifications
- In recovery or sustained sobriety
- Positive attitude
- Peer-to-peer support training a plus
- Experience in working with women in recovery
- Full Room and board provided
- Reimbursement for gas if personal car is used for appointments
- All utilities